Master Bedroom with a relaxing lounge area on British Square
About this listing
1 room for rent in a 3-bdr flat in the Britanski trg area. Fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and separated toilet available for use, towels and linens provided.
Large double bed with a separate comfy lounge area in a 35 square meter room with high ceilings which suffered some minor damage from the 2020 earthquake but is perfectly functional and comfortable to use. Desk and chair also in the room. Washer/drier. We use electric heaters in rooms.
Close to almost all faculties and major companies, shops, drugstores, banks etc in the vicinity, a bio-grown vegetable and fruit market can be seen from the window (the British square), pharmacies, a second-hand shop, cafes inside and outside close by, Museum of Broken Relationships and The Museum of Illusions across the street to the right, playful and popular hostel with regular pool parties close by, etc.
The host/owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation penalty-free in case the listing may become unavailable due to the post-earthquake building general repair process. Suitable applicants: 3-month rent minimum, and willingness for their stay to be registered at the authorities in addition to signing a contract. Compliance with flat rules is obligatory, otherwise the contract will be terminated. Deposit paid in the amount of one calendar month’s rent paid on the day of the arrival in cash. The money shall be refunded upon departure and the inspection of the room and the inventory in the entire flat.
Given current developments, all utilities are included in the price except heating for which the tenants pay every month in cash upon the landlady reading the meter every 1st of the month. This is stipulated in the rental agreement.
The guest can use the kitchen for preparing meals and beverages, as well as storing food. The guest will have access to the bathroom with a hot shower and a separated toilet. Towels and sheets are to be returned upon departure. The guest can freely contact the host for any questions or complaints they may have. The property suffered minor wall cracks which do not deteriorate to living lifestyle in the practical manner.
The host is responsible for informing the guest in a timely manner about possible adhoc guest relocation due to an unexpected construction work of the building following the 2020 earthquake that needs the tenants to be relocated for their safety. The guest gave the owner the deposit in the amount of one month’s rent and shall pay subsequent monthly rental fees and the electricity bill divided among tenants in monthly installments in cash until the remainder of their stay. The guest is responsible for reporting any damage or malfunction of appliances, otherwise all tenants will reimburse the cost of repairing the damage. The guest is responsible for a reasonable use of water and has the right to use the washing machine twice a week after 9/10 pm when electricity is 50 percent cheaper. This flat tries to protect the environment we recycle all waste. The guest is responsible for buying blue so-called “ZG VREĆICE” waste bags on a kiosk or in supermarkets for their room. The use of ordinary bags will not be tolerated as they are illegal.
The host is responsible for the maintenance of the property, such as broken toilet seats, the
toilet tank, pipes, boiler, etc. The host is also responsible for paying all bills except the electricity bill as mentioned above.
The guest is not allowed to sublease the property nor have guests without informing the host, so
that host can register the new guest with the police. The guest is allowed to have visitors from 8am to 10 pm every night. Overnight guests are not allowed.
The accommodation will be inspected before the guest’s departure and at the landlady’s discretion as per her legal rights stipulated in relevant laws.
The guest is to leave the accommodation on the afore-mentioned departure date at 11am at the latest as per check out rules in addition to leaving their room without any new damage, otherwise the damage shall be reimbursed by the guest. The guest needs to empty their room from any garbage.
Early termination of the contract by the guests will be reimbursed to the host in the amount of one month’s rent. The host is not legally nor financially responsible for guest’s physical or other injuries or belongings during the guest’s stay in this Zagreb apartment but is obliged to guide them in getting help and providing them with emergency numbers.
The landlady works from home.
The guest agrees to rent when they are aware that the building has been damaged during the recent earthquakes. Some walls may have cracks that otherwise do not deteriorate the lifestyle.
Quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am as per building rules. No loud music or guests as per house rules after 10 pm.
Guests are to respect global hygiene rules as well as NOT collecting garbage bags in the kitchen or pantry but throwing them out into the container as they get full immediately.
Extreme negligence of the property in terms of dirtiness or reckless damage/burned pots, broken drying rack etc. or irresponsible heater usage before departure will be reimbursed from the deposit. After a received oral or written warning and failure to comply, the rental contract will be cancelled via a written document. The guest then has 7 days to move out.
The guest will pay for the heating/cooling bill (if applicable) every 1st of the month during their stay, the landlady will read the electricity meter and the guest shall reimburse the sum divided between tenants and the landlady. The electricity consumption can be paid in cash.
The property owner has the right to enter the flat/room at their discretion according to the applicable laws.
When cooking, the guest is kindly asked to open the kitchen window and close the kitchen door during and after use.
For complete information about house rules&gudelines see ilica73qa.wordpress.com
- Listing ID: 2006162
- Size (m²): 110
- Heating: Electrical
- Bathroom: Shared
- Landlord: Lives in the property
- Bedroom 1
- 35 m²
- Door Lock
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Sofa bed
- Bedroom 2
- 35 m²
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Sofa bed
- Free parking on premises
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Bed linen and pillows
Pricing & Conditions
Included in the price
- Electricity: Not included
- WiFi: Included
- Water: Included
- Gas: Included
- Provided cleaning: Upon arrival
- Minimum stay: 90 days
- Billing type: Entire month
- Cancellation policy: Standard
- Additional rules information
- No loud music or guests after 10 pm as per building rules. Any damage shall be reimbursed by the guest such as urgent interventions because the guest lost the key or the toilet is clogged or property was damaged in any way. Guests during the day are okay but if you plan to have a guest for longer than a day (mother/boyfriend/girlfriend/friend) visiting Zagreb from another location, they can stay for free for 7 days. After seven days the additional guest pays EUR 10 per night IN ADVANCE and after it has been agreed with the landlady. Please respect other roommates in terms of privacy or noise or inappropriate speech. The trash containers are in the backyard and leaving garbage bags around them and not IN THEM is prohibited. Guests are to respect the hygiene rules as well as not collecting garbage bags in the kitchen or pantry but throw them out as they get full immediately. The guest is to leave the kitchen clean, wash their dishes immediately and keep the floor and all the surfaces wiped with a cloth and a detergent for safety and cleanliness. The guest and the landlady will sign a contract regarding the guest's stay, it will be in English and is valid in the Municipal Zagreb Court in case of any need for judicial intervention. The guest will pay for the heating bill every 1st of the month during their stay, the landlady will read the meter and divide the consumption equally between the guests. Guests are expected to wait for the landlady in the flat every 1st of the month and prepare cash for the heating bill. The apartment received a few cracks during the earthquakes but the cracks are not dangerous not they deteriorate the quality of living. Heating is, for now, electric, we use space heaters and AC units to keep warm until the city government says it is okay to use gas as heating energy. When cooking guest has to open the kitchen window and close the kitchen door because of the odor. The landlady will sometimes spend a night in her room.
- Smoking: No
- Pets: No
- Occasional overnight guests: No
- Sort By:
- Minimum stay 90 nights